STEEL DEFENCE IT Priority Scheme
We always aim to serve you and maintain any IT services you may need or have 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. But if things ever do go wrong with any technology that you own or require any of our services, we can offer extra help and support if you need it.
By signing up to our priority scheme register, we can tailor our services to you and prioritise how we support you if it is required, as well as our day to day conversations with you. You can register for priority services if you have an ongoing health condition or meet any of the criteria listed below.
- Are eligible for a pension
- Have restricted mobility or a physical disability
- Have a chronic or serious illness
- Need foreign language or further communication support (such as dyslexia)
- Have problems making decisions that affect your daily life (such as dementia)
- Are registered blind or partially sighted are deaf or hard of hearing
- Are living with a mental health condition
- Are experiencing temporary life changes
- Are a family with young children under 5
|PRIORITY SERVICES||WHAT WE DO FOR YOU|
|£8 PER MONTH||– Includes a dedicated professional you can call or text at any time to discuss any needs or wants
– Includes waiver of ‘out of hours’ fee for any reactive jobs
– Includes engineer coming out and performing diagnostics (does not include repairs)
– Priority for troubleshooting/repairs
– Includes one comprehensive PC check (choice of every 3 months, 6 months or 12 months)
– Includes password scheme that can be utilised should anybody feel uncomfortable answering the door or are living alone then this allows you to stay safe from doorstep callers
At Steel Defence IT, we look to make your service as smooth as possible so just pick up the phone and give us a ring on 0203-432-4775 and don’t hesitate to discuss any particular needs as we aim to serve everyone.